Sunday, October 15, 2017

From my Gartner Blog – Speaking at the Gartner Security Summit Dubai

I have a few sessions at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit in Dubai, October 16th and 17th. This is the wrap up of the Security Summit season for me; I’ll be presenting some content that I already presented in DC and in São Paulo, earlier this year. I also have a session on SOC that was originally presented by Anton on the other events. It’s my first time in Dubai and I’m excited to see any different perspectives from the audience there on the problems we cover. My sessions there:

Workshop: Developing, Implementing and Optimizing Security Monitoring Use Cases
Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:00 – 12:30
An extra reason to be excited about the use cases workshop: we’ll be updating our paper from 2016 on that topic! I’m expecting to get the impressions of the attendees on our framework and potential points to improve or expand

Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Tool Architecture and Operations Practices

Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:30 – 15:15

Industry Networking: FSI Sector: Responding to Changes in the Threat Landscape and the Risk Environment

Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:30 – 17:30
How to Build and Operate a Modern SOC
Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:30 – 11:15

Magic Quadrant: Security Information and Event Management

Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:40 – 13:00

The post Speaking at the Gartner Security Summit Dubai appeared first on Augusto Barros.

from Augusto Barros http://ift.tt/2yhUjqh
via IFTTT

The post From my Gartner Blog – Speaking at the Gartner Security Summit Dubai appeared first on Security Boulevard.



from From my Gartner Blog – Speaking at the Gartner Security Summit Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment