Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Squid Blogging: Squid Empire Is a New Book

Regularly I receive mail from people wanting to advertise on, write for, or sponsor posts on my blog. My rule is that I say no to everyone. There is no amount of money or free stuff that will get me to write about your security product or service.

With regard to squid, however, I have no such compunctions. Send me any sort of squid anything, and I am happy to write about it. Earlier this week, for example, I received two -- not one -- copies of the new book Squid Empire: The Rise and Fall of Cephalopods. I haven't read it yet, but it looks good. It's the story of prehistoric squid.

Here's a review by someone who has read it.

As usual, you can also use this squid post to talk about the security stories in the news that I haven't covered.

Read my blog posting guidelines here.



from Friday Squid Blogging: Squid Empire Is a New Book

No comments:

Post a Comment